the Rift

[PRIVATE] C.E.O (ghost)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

I nod to him with thanks when he approaches, smiling as he speaks in the same familiar way of old age honourifics and gentle tones. Here in the vast expanse of the Thistle Meadow I was suddenly drawn to how small he actually was, even my skinny body towered over him slightly, how did such a tiny guy become so great? I let the amusing thought pass over my head and instead focus in on his initial question to which I gently nod. "As well as can be" I reassure him. My mind was ever a buzz with intrigue and unanswered questions for everything to be right and perfect, but in the greater scheme all was indeed well enough to talk casually under a sparkling sky without pressing worries. I’m glad he came; it was quieter and less distracting out here in the wilds than in the roaring Falls. Perhaps tonight I’ll know him a bit better, enough to stand a little ore firmly by his side or judge what might be ticking over in his immortal mind. I am not one for team work, but standing alongside a complete unknown was rather unnerving for me.

I let a small, content sigh pass through my lips as I cast my gaze upwards when he speaks of falling stars. "Yes" I pause as a thought struck me as familiar, how could something so beautiful and so seemingly untouched by the ruthlessness of the world… fall? Perhaps everything really did die in the end and I find myself a strange kind of peace in this. "Even when they fall they are still beautiful… I envy that" I whisper the end, feeling like a young girl lost in whimsical dreams. I wonder, when my times comes to fall from my pedestal, if I too can tumble with such elegant grace that leaves many with stunned thought. I question it very much, but even I can have some flowery imagination now and then.

Returning from the glittering night and back to the scene on earth, I turn back to Midas with a searching glance. I don’t quite know what I’m looking for, but perhaps I’ll see the more I talk. "Tell me stories. I hardly know you and yet here I stand at your side. Famous Midas the Gallant." I played with my words, letting the intrigue seep through them with my voice light and friendly. It was then that I realized I hadn’t really given him a direction so start with. In thought, I cast a glance southwards and then back to his gilded form "what made you leave your old home of sand and sea?"

@[Midas]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 01-16-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-30-2015, 10:19 AM