the Rift

[PRIVATE] C.E.O (ghost)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

MIDAS
THE POISONED YOUTH
We stare at the sky like two enthralled kiddies, delighting and dipping with our eyes into the milky diamonds above us. Their patterns and shapes have names, (an elder might be able to say them), I've never taken an interest to learn these doted figures by title. Ghost mentions how even as the sky has forced them from a high perch, abandoned, forsaken... they are still worthy, beautiful. I say nothing in reply, though my pondering is agreeable to her ideology.

Seen from the corner of my vision her gaze drops, I can feel those eyes lingering -- prying for something. My own fall a moment later, landing softly upon my colead. Stories? Did she truly care for a tale of woe? The quiet corner of my lip curves into a smirk toward the mention of a title they branded me with. Nar, I was certainty not famous, nor did the mass usually consider me, Gallant. Yet. Ghost wants to know more of the fellow she held alliance with, a bond tied by title and a brotherhood.

Why had I left Dragon's Throat? A topic that at one point might have caused brow to furrow and features to contort into one of secret grief. Yar, but my bond with those sands had weakened enough (as time did to all things) that I'm able to speak without hitch or mask, openly express the truth for what it was, "Earth requested me here, he assigned me to our home," Me and, "also Seele." The name falls from me, softly, hesitantly -- as if my mind was mentally prying the bindings from a wound and seeing if what laid below was festering. "Had he not come to me, ye would be standing beside someone else." There is no remorse for either direction, I'd finally come to terms with my fated existence. Neve sighs and drifts back to sleep, she was yet young and the topic of our conversation wasn't overly interesting. "What other tales would ye hear from a Gallant," orbs shimmer in the faint glow, smiling from their center.
@[Ghost]

Word count: 340
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 01-16-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 01-30-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 02-19-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 02-22-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: C.E.O (ghost) - by Midas - 03-09-2015, 10:10 PM