Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

Prancing into the Rotunda, Myrrine couldn't help but have a lightness in her step as she made her way to this new place. Whether it had been because of her emotions finally being vented, or the pleasant company of a newfound friend, the filly wasn't sure, but how she had cherished that night in the Heavenly Fields with the mute yearling. Smiling fondly, remembering the boy with the pearl coat and brilliant green eyes, she couldn't help but quiver with joy before bucking, breaking into a happy canter and coming around the large structure. She marveled at it, hazel eyes scouring the marble and stained glass, lapping in the fabric and the domed roof. How beautiful it was to her, so ancient and inviting in all of its glory. Her hooves skidded to a gentle stop at the sound of something knew, ears pricking as her spotted crown turned to find the source.

There before her, was a beautiful woman, splattered with browns and whites, kind eyes showing through her delicate face. She was surrounded by three foals, all whom seemed intent on listening to her, to whatever she had to say. Whether it was because of the foals or the way the mare smiled, Myrrine felt drawn forward to her with a slight timidness. Wings fluttered upon her back, flickering in the light and gleaming different colors. Swishing milky tail of fluff, the spotted girl finally reached the outskirts of the circle, still listening as the second eldest colt spoke, causing a smile come to her lips. Would she have talked that way when she was born, if her mother had raised her like she should have? Would she have an innocent gleam in her gaze like they all seemed to, or would she would have still been the battered girl that no one loved. Immediately shaking those negative thoughts from her brain, the filly walked to the leftmost side of the crescent of foals, dipping her head politely to the mare and speaking in her bright tones,"Hello, my name is Myrrine. Is it alright if I join in as well? You seem to have something great to tell!" Eyes bright and gangly legs holding her small frame upright, Myrrine didn't once waver, remaining open and pleasant in her new company, simply wanting to stop by for a chat, and perhaps leave with a few new friends.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: Hello! Thought I would have Myrrine pop in to say hello! Let me know if you wanna be tagged!
WC: 399
TAG: Cheska
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Cheska - 01-15-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Breccan - 01-15-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Tempe - 01-15-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Volterra - 01-16-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Myrrine - 01-16-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Of Ravens and Gods - foals/open - by Cheska - 01-18-2015, 01:28 PM