the Rift

[OPEN] What Happens In Helovia...

Breccan Posts: 16
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 || Birdsong
Tribs
B R E C C A N

There's a voice, and I can hardly turn my head because my antler nubs are stuck in the bushes before the lights go out and something is over me.

Holy shit.

I manage to turn my head enough to see the thing out of the corner of my eye, and it's a pegasus like Da...but bigger. There were others bigger than Da?! I tug on my head, hind legs scrambling, but with my tail and wings and front legs all tangled in the bush I can hardly even move, let alone break free.

"Uh... Da hasn't taken me to the desert yet." What was a gaucho? Son of gaucho... was that Da's name? I swear Ma and Auntie called him Booseefelish. Which is weird. I just call him Da. I try one more time to pull something free, before I just kinda give up and let the bush hold me.

"Who...who are you?" For the first time in my short life, I'm kind of...okay, really scared. I was trapped and there was a giant and Sis wasn't around or Ma or Da to help and I could be in danger and they wouldn't know! I began struggling again, panicked whimpers escaping me as I struggled and thrashed and flailed for all I was worth, with all the strength in my little body.

One wing tears free, leaving a few black feathers behind before I begin flapping it vigorously, reaching for the smokey stuff in my chest, grabbing it and focusing on it. Smoke began billowing from my wing as I flapped it, hopefully chasing the giant off.

Messages In This Thread
What Happens In Helovia... - by Breccan - 01-15-2015, 07:22 PM
RE: What Happens In Helovia... - by Einarr - 02-01-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: What Happens In Helovia... - by Breccan - 02-01-2015, 08:48 PM