the Rift

this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
”Thank you for bringing me here.” Her voice made him smile shyly. "You’re welcome." he answered, the smile lingering in his voice. He began to wonder that maybe it wasn’t the place that made the home, but the people within it. If he just made friends with some of the Throaters then maybe he would feel more at home. He already didn’t feel so bad now that he was getting to know Lumina. But these were easy thoughts when the sun was losing its grip and the temperature was more comfortable for him. He was sure his doubts would rise again next morning together with the light.

The young buck stepped away from the trees a bit and looked up into the sky. They needed not wait for long to be answered. She came. His leader. Breeze had never seen her before, but he knew her by description and it was obvious to him who she was right away. He watched her zoom closer and then she called… his name! The youngsters maw dropped open in disbelief, he hadn’t dream she would have gather his name. He felt a bit proud and as she landed in a red dust cloud the cream colt bowed his head in respect. She was shorter than him, and he had a few inches to grow still, but she had an aura of power and assertiveness that made her seem much taller. "Queen Kri the Resolute." he greeted her, his voice shaking just slightly. He was surprised that her present humbled him so, but he could ponder that later. Now he had to introduce Lumina.

He hurried over to the dark bay’s side and with a smile he said: "This is Lady Lumina. I found her in the Gateway and I told her about our herd and the warmth of our region. She agreed to come with me and I hope you will allow her to stay, Queen Kri." Spontaneously he gave Lumina a friendly nudge before concluding. "She is very nice."

Messages In This Thread
this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 10-11-2012, 05:29 PM