the Rift

this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lumina stared in awe at the magnificent pegasus before her. She suddenly felt very small. Lumina bowed her head respectfully to the mare while she listened to Breeze speak. "She is very nice," the light colt finished. A tiny smile lit her face as he gave her a friendly nudge. She flicked her tail nervously. It was her turn to speak- Breeze had been kind enough to introduce her, but there was more to be said. Her violet eyes were almost closed, but when she spoke she made sure to cast her voice clearly. "Greetings, Queen Kri the Resolute. As Breeze has stated, my name is Lumina. I have been traveling for some time, but Breeze stumbled upon me, and told me about Dragon's Throat. He convinced me that it was a lovely place to live." She paused for a moment. Her eyes stretched open once more. The dark bay swung her head slightly, swishing her horn to and fro. "I know that this is a place made up of mainly those with wings; I hope that my lack of feathers will not put a damper on things." Lumina raised her head. "I humbly ask to join your herd."

This was it. Lumina flicked an ear and shifted her weight. Only one word would be needed after this; Yes, or no. The words were each so simple, but they held such power. Lumina glanced sideways at Breeze. If she was denied a place in the herd, would he be sad to see her go? All she could do now was wait for an answer.

I Act
I Think
“I Speak,”
“You Speak,”

Messages In This Thread
this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 10-11-2012, 05:29 PM