the Rift

this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Oh, geez, I'm sorry! ^^' So sorry... I accidentally put this thread under the wrong category in my thread tracker. ;~; This post is gonna suck, too. I'm really uninspired. XD]

Lumina remained as still as a stone while the two spoke. A brief, hot spark of anger threatened to envelope her heart, but she forced it away. Her violet eyes softened. She could see, plain as day, that Breeze was struggling with his words. Instantly regretful of her rage, Lumina pawed lightly at the ground. She flicked an ear fitfully and tried to think of what she should say. She'd only been following Breeze's lead. Lumina had been afraid that if she addressed Kri wrongly, she would be denied a place among the herd. A soft, unnoticeable sight escaped her.

"I am sorry, Kri. I'm sorry to you as well, Breeze." Her voice almost broke. "I wouldn't have asked for you to lead me here if you had told me the temperature did not suit you. I shall do my best to speak openly from now on. I was not entirely sure of what to expect or how to act." Not knowing what else to say, she pursed her lips and glanced from one horse to the other.

Lumina tried not to feel guilty. Breeze's words almost made it sound as if he was going to leave... Permanently. The dark mare shivered slightly.

Walk Walk Walk
Think Think Think
"Talk Talk Talk,"

Messages In This Thread
this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 10-11-2012, 05:29 PM