the Rift

this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He felt awful for saying those words to her and it didn’t make it better that she was so nice, trying to work it out for him by offering assignments somewhere else. But the colt was still not sure of what to do. He looked up at Lady Kri for the first time since he finished speaking. Maybe it was good he hadn’t seen her stern expression before she spoke her solution to his problem, maybe he’d lost the little courage he had and fled - like ha had done when he had faced the denial of the Earth God. But he hadn’t seen her worn, stone-face and so he was still standing there in front of the leader, wondering what he should say.

"Thank you for understanding. I will think about it and give you my answer as soon as I know myself." He said finally and managed to smile in spite of his inner turmoil. Why did every little emotion affect him so much? Breeze didn’t know much about life and so he didn’t know that at his age almost everybody was a bit emotional.

"I’m going to go play with Lumina for a bit now." he smiled, sounding like a foal and the contrast to his previous word was a bit amusing. "I’ll talk to you later, Lady Kri."

He skipped towards Lumina and playfully nipped at her shoulder, before he galloped off towards the oasis, sending his hind hooves into the air with every two strides. It was so obvious that he was in his breaking point between childhood and adulthood. But he would soon be forced to grow up, a war was coming and even if he himself probably wouldn’t participate he had someone close to him that would. And a bloody battle could easily kill the boy inside every man - young or old.

Messages In This Thread
this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 10-11-2012, 05:29 PM