the Rift

this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd

Lumina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lumina trotted lightly after Breeze, pausing every few steps to gaze at her surroundings. Curiosity pricked her coat, but she pushed it away, knowing that any questions would be answered in due time. She was so busy looking around, she nearly ran into Breeze when he stopped. Lumina took a slight step back and flicked an ear. She heard him say something about calling for a higher ranked horse. "Okay," she replied quietly. The dappled bay suddenly became nervous. What if the herd didn't like her? What if she was sent away, or even attacked? Lumina looked at the ground, smiling slightly. Of course that wouldn't happen! Breeze was nice, so maybe he came from a nice herd. Lumina nodded sharply once, willing her mind to believe it. Still, the unicorn couldn't shake off the nervousness that clawed at her stomach.

The dark mare trotted over to the water's edge, leaned down, and drank heavily. The cool water felt wonderful as it soothed her throat. She stopped, rather suddenly, when Breeze reared back and released an ear-splitting cry. She whipped her head up in surprise, but relaxed when all four of his hooves were on the ground again.

Lumina tipped her head back slightly. Her violet eyes gleamed as the first stars of the night began to crawl over the horizon. After another minute of star-gazing, she looked over at Breeze. A smile lit her face. "Thank you for bringing me here," she murmured, blinking slowly.

I Act
I Think
I Speak
You Speak

Messages In This Thread
this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-11-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-16-2012, 10:50 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 09-19-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 09-28-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: this is Dragon's Throat | Lumina, Kri + herd - by Lumina - 10-11-2012, 05:29 PM