the Rift

[OPEN] waiting for an angel

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
M a i t i m o

Another comes. He shouldn’t be surprised that someone is drawn by his screams. All they may want do is to inspect potential danger. And when she appears significantly shorter than himself, he feels the slightest bit of tension release from his body. She is too small to be a direct agent, but, underlings could always find lackeys.

Her question passes through his mind, but, he remains unresponsive for a long moment. Then he blinks and perks his ears forward as his eyes all to the ground. “Just… A ni-nightmare,” He says his tone relatively steady for once. Since his time in the Threshold his mind has steadied itself slightly, but, he knows better than to think himself fixed. Only in recent days has he seen any change in his physique. Wounds are now scabs and his ribs are still visible though there has been some weight gain. “… Was I disturbing you?” His voice falling softer than before. The confidence he has is fading swiftly as he realizes he might be upsetting her. “I-I am so sorry if I was… I’m sorry.”

Images flash through his mind. Flashbacks of things he tries so hard to lock away. They barrage him and he feels his breaths beginning to come in quicker and quicker. He needs to run away and hide himself. Maitimo wants to crawl back into the dark crevices he has been hiding in and push everyone away.

“NO!” He shrieks as memories take a hold. Maitimo isn’t standing beneath a willow. He is within the darkness with His voice cooing in his ear. Maitimo had lashed out. He had tried to escape and find his brothers, but they dragged him back. They dragged him back and threw him at his feet to be whipped like a dog. That’s what he had become. A dog. A pet. A plaything.

He fights his way back towards the surface and his eyes flicker over to the little filly and he feels a sob slip from his lips. “I’m sorry…” He murmurs, praying that she will just leave.

talk talk talk

The fire I began is burning me alive.

ADD IMAGE CREDITS HERE

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 01-17-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 01-18-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 01-22-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 01-23-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 02-09-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 02-17-2015, 07:15 AM