[OPEN] waiting for an angel

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
AISLING
my friend makes rings, she swirls and sings
she’s a mystic in the sense that she’s still mystified by things
The way the blue stallion spoke sent a slight tremor down the little mare’s spine. She wanted to help, her kind heart would not allow her to attempt anything less, bit she didn’t understand the depths of what he was struggling against. How could she understand being trapped in fearful memories when all she’d ever had were good ones? Her face fell a little when he posed his question, she hadn’t met anyone with power like that. Still, she hadn’t met more than a handful of horses yet, there was so much more to Helovia that she herself had yet to discover. Who’s to say there wasn’t someone who could help him, or maybe some god? She’d head whispers of The Four who ruled this land, maybe they could help if no mortal could.

“I must confess I know none with that power, but I am only just arrived in this land.” She tried for her most optimistic tone, attempting to lighten the gloom he cast. Her feet danced a step ahead, bringing her face closer to a level with his and gave him another smile. “I’ve see many wonders in such a short time, and I do not doubt there is someone who can help. Maybe I could help you search?”

She hoped he would let her accompany him, to send him off alone seemed such a cruel and uncaring thing to do. Her grey gaze fluttered over him, watching for signs of another outburst. He seemed calmer now, and that was good, she wanted to encourage that at least if she could give him no other help. “Not all that trapped, mayhaps…. Ye’ve brought yourself here and are talking to me just as sure as I’m talking to you, and did that all on your own.” Another encourageing nudge was aimed for the side of his neck, seeing as the last had seemed to work. “Why don’t you tell me what I can call you and we can build on that” She thought again, quite suddenly, of the God’s place she’d heard of, somewhere to the south, and thought she might as well offer that option as well. “There are Gods, I’ve herd, that make their home in the rock-lands to the south of here and grant gifts sometimes. I was going to go there myself, would you like to come with me?” That prospect excited her. She could help him find refuge and maybe teach him a song along the way, two travelers joined to seek their quests together!

- - -

Actions in the living world.
Daydreams and foolish fantasies.
“Words spoken aloud.”

Notes: holy heck I am sorry about that wait!
Table style by Tamme!
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 01-17-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 01-18-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 01-22-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 01-23-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Maitimo - 02-09-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: waiting for an angel - by Aisling - 02-17-2015, 07:15 AM