the Rift

For I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice

Out of nowhere is a dark mare. And just like the male's white mask, she has a color -no, a marking- that gives her away as well. A small smile spreads Spice's face when she plays along with the facade of the young girl.

She nods to him as he speaks both their names. So simple, yet elegant his accent. Deep and beholding of such a place...a place of elsewhere somewhere Spice did not know. Just like she did not know Helovia once.

"Well, Talion of nowhere..." You should be more careful when you enter my trap of free-y-ness! The girl, she is jumpy and hyper on the inside from who-knows-what. She is taking a guess that it is just the thought of a wonderful night and a new friend. Two, actually. "I would like to introduce you to my herd, the Dragons Throat. It is a desert surrounded by thrashing seas; an oasis sits at it's heart. Though, there are other herds in the lands of Helovia..." She smiles mischievously in the dark mare's direction, and nods, eyes alight with something in the lingering moonlight.

Moonlight. It is in which that seemed to keep her running at night. When there was little of it, or none of it, she would feel alone. It was not like she traveled with a companion all the time like Gaucho. He would have the soft company of Mara everywhere he went. Including the Threshold of Helovia. Spice smiled at the idea of having a companion to speak with when she was bored. Someone she could play with and talk to when she couldn't fall asleep... it would be wonderful.

Simply...wonderful.

The dappled girl...she seems to get lost in her own haze of a dream. Imagining her and her companion, whatever it so be, together. Forever. 'Till the end of time. She is caught up in her thoughts, green gaze drifting elsewhere.
Thoughts collide as she is brought back into the real world.

The feeling of the wind brakes her. Piece by piece. Just a dream, she glides through the sound of a voice.

And looks up at both her new friends with a sigh of tiredness.

Tierdness of...what? Exactly?

"talk talk talk"
@[Ghost] @[Talion]

Coding by Tamme
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
RE: For I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - by Spice - 01-19-2015, 10:41 PM