the Rift

For I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice

Spice is oblivious to what is going on before her eyes. Taking it as a polite gesture, she feels all too tired to notice.
The girl doesn't like this sudden leave of energy, her eyes fixated on the ground. Hoping -no, wishing- for it to give her some light. Some energy. But, she can't really do that.

Though, it would be cool.

When the mare speaks to her, Spice looks up into her eyes, unintentionally. "I am okay, miss." She hates how those manners lessons from her mother worked sometimes. Being polite get get you some places.

When she speaks again, the girl is shocked -but only a bit- to hear her offer a resting place for the two. She smiles, nonetheless and nods. No need to judge her on her looks or choice of speech. This mare was coming off as kind to the filly. And she thought of the dark mare as a friend.
A friend that also kind of reminded her of Gaucho. With her horn and wings. It was cool how he was one of her new friends as well.

Cool. "Yes...lead the way!" she says, her voice dripping with a new batch of enthusiasm. She doesn't know how she does it, but a little energy is still left in her. Maybe it is the thought of talking more with the two, or maybe rest. Either thing, she was pumped. A smile on her face as she followed, tail swinging like a happy dog's she still watches the ground as she walks along, her eyes watching the ground beneath her and how it moves with her feet. The smile still on her face, she is silent. Taking this generous offering, she was to be polite and kind in the home of another. Yes. That was it.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme

@[Talion], @[Ghost]
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
RE: For I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - by Spice - 01-21-2015, 07:56 PM