We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A z a n e e n
but oh my dear
a guardian angel
is always near

It has been two years... but it still hurts. The pain is still there. Deep and dwelling, causing sores with every step she takes. An agonizing pain that resides within her heart. A heartache is not a pain that can be helped, it is like dying but staying alive.

Azaneen walked without care, without curiosity, without life. Her bright golden eyes seemed to sink with sadness, now dull and tired. Onward she trailed through nights of no sleep. Of silent tears that stained her face and left a hardened trail of fur. Caring less about eating, about sleeping, about keeping herself alive and well. Traveling with bones visible through her skin, malnutrition more than obvious. Tail dragging the floor, tattered with grass and dirt at the ends. Long slender neck lowered to the ground. Maw just shy of the grass below her.

Another silent tear ran down her face and the next coming from the other side. Oh how bad she hurt and how much she didn't care anymore. Her family is gone, forever deceased or lost among the lands. Night has come upon her slowly, she moves closer to a tree where she finally lowers herself quietly upon the ground. Golden dusting glowing brightly like a night light. There she sobbed, hair dangling on both sides of her frail neck. Head resting upon a tree root. Closing her eyes here and there, just to remember faces. The faces that will only be seen again in her wandering mind.

[ooc- Sad Aza = sad. /cries/ Any herdland affiliation welcome, I have no clue where she'll go, but probably with the first kind soul to take her in. A thing to take in note is that Aza is severely malnourished, due to her own depression and she refuses to eat, all bones are very well visible. So traveling with her will be slow and at times difficult (perhaps someone can be her new hope and faith, encourage her to eat).]
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-20-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 02-01-2015, 12:48 AM