We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going

Azaneen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A z a n e e n
but oh my dear
a guardian angel
is always near

Her fathers face danced smoothly across her imagination, causing her to choke inwardly. More tears strolled quietly. Azaneen knew he left the battle alive but she knew not of his whereabouts. Though most of the others she cared for dearly were not as lucky as she and her father. It was their memory that began to fade in and out of her mind. Each and every face, long gone, only to stay locked forever in her heart. The pain was so antagonizing that her physical pain could no longer be noticed. So broken she was. Beyond what could seem repairable.

The glow from her hide gave new light, besides that of the moon. Curling her face in she began to say goodnight to herself, hoping that this was the last day. Praying above she would not awaken in the morning but as she slowly closed her eyes, noises in the distance held them open. Ears swinging forward with intent of capturing whatever it was. Eyes lacking the ability to see. Though sooner than later a figure formed, glowing gently beneath the moonlight, nickering towards her. She uttered a nicker back but it was quiet and barely there. Closer and closer he came, she could finally smell the familiar scent of another. The one thing that told her she was still alive. A reminder she wished not to know. Golden glow upon his features now resides, faintly but visible, another reminder of her magic blessed to her by that of all her family. She was the star they followed, the loving mare who held them all together.

Blackened face and golden horn slowly rose from the ground, simply listening to his words. "Oh dearest Kaj," she trailed, so quiet you'd have to listen closely to hear "no healer can mend a broken heart, it would be far more simple to end the pain." Suicidal but not willing to take her own life herself. Perhaps she meant what she said but maybe she didn't. Taking to standing the mare struggles to get up. Legs shaking, trying so hard to hold her weight. Azaneen lifts herself gently, having a hard time getting all four hooves planted firmly. Joints finally locking. "This wound is far too deep." does he understand? Does he know she simply cannot take this anymore? Does he know that a broken heart takes love and care not a healer?

[ooc- Kaj.]
image credits
- table by Niki -

Messages In This Thread
We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-17-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 01-20-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: We Can't Rewind, So My Dear Keep Going - by Azaneen - 02-01-2015, 12:48 AM