the Rift

[OPEN] Fill in the blank spaces.

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
[Image: 544db86c3336b]

Aviya was completely capture by this little youngling before her. The smokey mare circled the filly, trying to drink her in. She was a homage to their mother and father alike, her beautiful coat accented well by her delicate glass. Aviya smirked, thinking of her own glass horn. She would have to remind the young girl to be careful with it, but that was for a different time. Perking her head up towards her approaching father, Aviya smiled brightly. "Look what I found. She jested, though it was full of hope and happiness. Aviya, while so wholly indifferent to her other siblings, felt something different towards this tiny creature. Perhaps the only reason for that was the absence of her Momma Kou.

Their mingling was short lived, however, when another burst into the scene. Aviya's ears pinned as the pink mare came swooping in, coddling up Raeru. Aviya moved towards her father, pressing her dark shoulder into his bay hide. She needed to draw from his strength and resolve, and only he could hold her back from tearing this mare apart, should she attempt to take the filly away from them. She stayed silent as the mare spoke, letting her words wash over her fully, though her face was contorted in an unamused grimace. "Thank you for saving her, and caring for her, but she is not your own." Aviya's words were harsh, cutting with venom, but her tone was flat. Turning ice blue eyes down the the filly, Aviya listened. "Kou is your mother, and she always will be." Aviya noted firmly, taking a step forwards the young girl.

Aviya reached her muzzle out to stroke her sister's back, nipping gently with just her lips. "You have me, Aviya, the oldest of us. After me, there is Nao, another sister. We have brothers--twins--Roux and Sacre. They seem to have all disappeared, and I only know of Sacre's whereabouts. He lives in a herd called the Dragon's Throat. We also have...something else. A boy, named Mesec. But he is not important, a brother of dirty blood." Aviya's voice softened as she talked to the child, telling her of their siblings. She gave a glance back at d'Artagnan, waiting for him to speak, but it was not him, it was the youngling.

Aviya flung back, suddenly, feet scuttling for purchase in her sudden burst of movement. "You saw the killer?" She was amazed, and the desire for revenge of her mother's life bloomed like wildfire in her chest.
@[Hotaru] @[Ráeru] @[d'Artagnan]

Chance is the only game I play with, baby
We let our battles choose us

Messages In This Thread
Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Aviya - 01-18-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by d'Artagnan - 01-19-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Hotaru - 01-20-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 01-22-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Aviya - 01-26-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ophelia - 02-28-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 04-01-2015, 07:01 PM