the Rift

[OPEN] Fill in the blank spaces.

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

I'll carry you on my shoulders, never set you down.
Ferry you through the coldness, never let you down.
Listening to her sister's words she frowned at the mention of her brother with 'dirty blood'. What on earth did that mean? Glancing towards her father (that was quite a strange thought) the young filly wondered if he would explain to her what her sister meant. Perhaps that was best left for another time, one where she could just have a quiet word with either her father or sister. It sounded as if it was important for her to know.

Nodding to Aviya in confirmation, Ráeru looked at her sister. "Yes. It was horrible." Staring at the dark mare Ráeru wondered how close she had been to their mother. The ivory filly had not known her well, thought no doubt Aviya had been raised, taught and loved by the pale mare that she hardly knew. Someone else approached, the girl watched as the silver lady approached them. Offering a smile to both of them Ráeru simply stared back wondering if this was another sister that Aviya had forgotten to mention. "I don't know his name." Her tone suddenly became laced with fear, she didn't really want to dive into the memories so soon. They scared her, the sights, sounds and smells she remembered well. "He was the devil miss." A tiny voice she began to recount everything she could remember. "A dark colour but he had a white face...two horns...a green mouth. He was so mean...his words were cruel. He wanted to hurt me but mother stopped him! He accused mother of poisoning him, she did no such thing. Then...then...he killed her. He crushed her bones drained her life."

The silence fell as the sobs began to break through her strength. She could no go on! "Just...do...it..." Whatever magic the lady wanted to use she should do it now, before Ráeru collapsed under the emotions that were threatening to take over.

Messages In This Thread
Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Aviya - 01-18-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by d'Artagnan - 01-19-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Hotaru - 01-20-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 01-22-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Aviya - 01-26-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ophelia - 02-28-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Fill in the blank spaces. - by Ráeru - 04-01-2015, 07:01 PM