the Rift

When hearts get tired CLOSED

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With a big heart comes big love... But will you be able to handle it?

Her fear had been unnecessary. She noticed it right away in the stallions eyes. Cherie felt guilty and looked down. He was only being nice to her...
"My intentions were not to frighten, I sought only a desire to finish my run around this valley and with it give instruction on the contours of this land."
The mare raised her head and looked straight at him. Who was she to judge him like he was someone dangerous? He was just the soft and polite stallion that happened to get wrong tone on his voice before.
'I'm so stupid,' Cherie thought, and suddenly got embarrassed for her childish fear.

"If you don’t wish to travel the way I go, then that is fine, but, know that I wouldn’t cause harm to you."
Oh, now she felt even more guilty. What was wrong with her?
"I-i'm so sorry, Midas." She stuttered of shame, and looked down on the ground again. Her ears lied pressed to her neck and she had closed her eyes.
"I've never had a friend in my adult life, that's all, only as a filly... And I've never been close to a stallion." The small buckskin continued to look down, feeling the sadness roll in. This was a soldier, for god's sake. She could trust him, she should trust him.

"I want to go with you, I just misunderstood the tone in your voice before." Cherie looked up as she spoke, her eyes filled with newly found happiness. It covered up for the shame and sadness in the black orbs.
She took some steps towards the stallion, until she could nudge his neck. Her soft muzzle stroke the black fur on his coat as she came a little bit closer. She raised the muzzle closer to his ears, and whispered:
"Sorry that I didn't understand your meanings before."

Word count: 309
OOC: Cherie's got mood swings o.o or is it me?

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
When hearts get tired CLOSED - by Midas - 09-11-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-11-2012, 12:17 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-16-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-21-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-03-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: When hearts get tired (Cherie/Open) - by Cherie - 10-12-2012, 10:21 AM