the Rift

[OPEN] !! Riverside

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
I had been traveling, allowing mine eyes to grow accustomed the nature that seemed to spur so vividly across these vivacious lands. It was as if it were teeming with life, so drastically different from Pompeii and the erratic fires that had swallowed its target fully. The way that it had sheathed the lands in black ash, burnt the inhabitants and carved holes in survivors minds. It was a radical change that had shocked me to the core.

I was healthy, miraculously so, even with the gaping void upon mine right appendage. I was not sick, I did not cough, I was not weak in the limbs. I was able to move just fine, and for that I was grateful. The menders of the Falls had stuck in my mind - their abilities to call upon the soil and plants in order to heal was inexplicable and I could still see it with every step that I took.

Alas, it was these memories of viability that called upon mine flesh to move forward as it did. It was as if the land of water falls was summoning me back to its hidden doors and protected basin. It was a dwelling which I wished to call my own. So mine limbs extended, covering the ground in elegant movements until I arrived at the towering wall of cliffs that disguised the entrance to the Falls.

And, when I arrived, I stood and waited. I would not call out, after all mine arrival was not urgent. And, I would not cross the borders. I would wait for someone to come, and perhaps it would be Midas - or even Africa (the one winged phenomena who said she made residence in the Throat) if she had decided to take another voyage to the Falls. Either one would more than likely bring a smile to mine face - a familiar vessel to speak to and not be concerned about.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

she's probs going to join, but wanted to start her back up somewhere that she knew ;3 @[Africa] - maybe?

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Riverside - by Laedere - 01-18-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 01-21-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 01-22-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 01-28-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-01-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 02-07-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-07-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 02-09-2015, 06:58 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-25-2015, 12:46 AM