the Rift

[OPEN] !! Riverside

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
It was a sweet voice that was returned to mine ears as I watched her carefully. She says that she calls the Falls her home, just as I wished to, and that she now served as their medic. A gentle smile clung to mine face as I shifted my weight just enough to rest comfortably. She says that Midas will be thrilled, and that I didn't even have to wait for him to come and accept me before welcoming me home.

There was a gentle bump of maws before Africa turned back to the falls, leading me through the hidden entrance and back out to the herd land. "Mineself is grateful for the opportunities ye graces mineself with. Where might thee require the most assistance? Mineself is efficient with children, tales and commonplace care of thine herd." I explained, gentle words and utterances falling from mine lips as I settled in under the canopies, resting in the shades.

"How has ye been? How has Midas been? Can ye tell me more about thee lands I now have the graces of calling home?" A few gentle inquiries from mine maw, but things I still felt to be important. If I wanted to fit in here, then I had to learn all that I could about this place and those I cared for. A gentle rustle of my feathers as I placed mine wings into a simple position. Then, I stared out across the lands, looking at the massive number of waterfalls, trees, grass. This was my home now....

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

ooc goes hurr.

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Riverside - by Laedere - 01-18-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 01-21-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 01-22-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 01-28-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-01-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 02-07-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-07-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 02-09-2015, 06:58 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-25-2015, 12:46 AM