the Rift

[OPEN] !! Riverside

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
The grey mare started out trying to say the word "sacrilegious " but couldn't quite do it. I assumed it was because she didn't know the meaning of it, though that could be fixed at a later date. Alas, as I was confused and concerned about there being a female leader. Africa said that I shouldn't worry, that it had always been this way, but it didn't quite make sense. "Does ye herd actually attend to her decrees?" I inquired uncertainly before she, herself, inquired about water. "Aye, mineself is most certainly parched," I responded, just as she tossed her crown in a motion to follow.

Easily, I kept stride with the mare, moving behind carefully in order to situate myself beside the grey mare when we finally reached downhill and toward the babbling water that would no doubt quench our thirst. "Dost thou need me for anything?" I inquired, after dipping my maw into the liquid and swallowing the sweet, chilling water. "If not, then mineself would like to take in ye lands on mine own…" I explained, shifting my weight and ruffling my feathers. Yes, I really would like to start exploring these lands on my own if I could. Perhaps find a place where I could settle, that I could call my own for some time before I integrated completely in with the others who called this home.

Yes, first step was accomplished. She now had a home. Now, to get to know it and to call all those inside my family. Things were working, for once.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

ooc goes hurr.

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Riverside - by Laedere - 01-18-2015, 01:56 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 01-21-2015, 05:57 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 01-22-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 01-28-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-01-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 02-07-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-07-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: !! Riverside - by Africa - 02-09-2015, 06:58 AM
RE: !! Riverside - by Laedere - 02-25-2015, 12:46 AM