FIGHT ME BRO

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time

ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Solomon's wings splayed open, soaking the intense sun rays in deep. A relaxed, humming purr sounded from the bottom of the reptile's throat, giving Argen the confidence of mind in his growing companion's comfort. Just days ago the royal had met a green -- the roan's grand-sire's dragon--and ever since he had been at peace, warm in his demeanor and calmer. This was often Solomon's response after interacting with other dragons, and while it was a good sign for Argen, the young warrior wanted his dragon to be strong of mind and body. Wake up. Argen prodded mentally, shaking his body roughly to stir the bronze. He was greeted with a hiss, a discomforted sound that flew into Argen's ears vengefully. A smirk and a scoff laced Argen, and the oddly colored boy kept moving forward, opening his clip up to a light trot.

The noon was upon them, and the pair ascended towards their most familiar place of all of Helovia: the Heavenly Fields. The boy and his dragon spent many nights here, having traveled directly here from the Threshold. This was familiar territory to them, and when new scents hit their nostrils, they just 'had' to inspect them. Today was one of those days. Flared nostrils filled with an unfamiliar scent, and curiosity pricked Argen's ears forward and widened his eyes some. While Argen was not entirely ready to converse with someone new today, Solomon was. The idea of meeting a stranger perked the large bronze to sit straight up on his bondmate's withers, lightning colored eyes looking out forward, surveying around for the stranger.

The scream that followed his detection of the stranger on the afternoon air was exactly what they young man had been searching for -- an opponent to stretch muscles with and lock into combat. Turning towards the call, Argen closed the distance between him and the stranger. Breaking into the proximity, Argen quickly took the mare in. She was stout, solid. They were nearly matched in height, and despite the mare's apparent strong build, Argen carried himself with the idea that he would be stronger today than this girl. Smirking, the boy stopped squared before her, a few horse lengths away. "And so I shall. Argen, Solomon." The roaned boy dipped his head in greeting, and solomon climbed up his bonded's mane to look at the black and white mare. He gave her a chirp of a hello before taking to the skies. Argen turned his right shoulder in, moving his body to trot a half-circle around the mare. His reddish brown ears tucked into the locks of his dull mane, powerful neck arching and bulging with muscles. His entire body seemed to grow, expand, and tighten as he prepared for the battle before him.

[PC: 0/3 | WC: 460 | WOOP WOOP @[Roskuld] ]

image credits | tamme code

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
FIGHT ME BRO - by Roskuld - 01-18-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Argen - 01-20-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: FIGHT ME BRO - by Roskuld - 01-21-2015, 12:10 PM