the Rift

[OPEN] I hope you're up there with God saying "That's my kid!"

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
we look so alike that it makes me shiver

Sacre stared out across the wastes of white as the wind whipped folds of his thick mane around his face. Vibrant blue eyes, those of his mother, searched the vast expanse of snow that all seemed to blur into one. He was near the Basin border with a quest on his mind, it pained him to know that he was not allowed into his home land, but he swallowed away the hurt in his heart. It had been his choice anyway, had it not? Yet, like any kid who returned to the scene of their childhood, there was a special kind of attachment here that no other could replace. Memories of playing with Roux in the snow, there were other foals here too, like Rhiannon and Lothíriel. The ever stout presence of both father and mother... Mother. He would never look upon her beautiful, familiar features again. Those caring eyes and faithful shoulders. Tears began to fall down his cheeks and quickly, he tried to blink them away, knowing that he had shed enough. His mother had not been faint of heart and surely, she would expect him to be stronger than this?

With a shaky breath, he turned his attention back to the reason he was lingering so close to the border of the Basin. There was one sibling he sought, one he had never conversed with all that often, but one who might know more. She was the eldest after all. If he couldn't find father then he would search for his next of kin until he found someone who shared his blood. Aviya.

She was scary, Sacre had stayed away from her most of the time afraid she might capture and twist him into something ugly. Yet, the boy couldn't help but think she may be the strongest out of them all, though a jealous sibling part of him challenged this. "Aviya?" He shouted, his voice carrying on the wind in hopes of finding his desired target. "Sister! Please, I need you" he shouted again. Inari rose onto his back legs and peered out across the landscape, searching and sniffing for the familiarity of the white faced Princess of the Doctor.

@[Aviya]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I hope you're up there with God saying "That's my kid!" - by Sacre - 01-18-2015, 10:21 AM