the Rift

[OPEN] Fear is what we Learn

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

Today, i've slipped my guard once again. What can I say? I'm getting good at getting away from the annoying mare I call Mom and her thingy Keiran. She's done well since we returned from seeing that... That mare who was laying dead. I could tell she was dead from the way her sides didn't move and the way the others spoke. Ah well. I wonder what happened, but it's not for me to figure out. After all, as i'm constantly reminded... I'm just a baby. Yeah, well. This baby was out exploring my home without you and theres nothin' you can do about it.

Awwww crap. I've gotten to close to the edge of the herdlands. I can see Daddy up ahead stopping some strange mare with antlers. I snort, deciding since it's been awhile since i've seen my Daddy i'm gonna go say hello. I prance my way over, flipping my little stub of a tail as I go. After all, i'm hot stuff don't cha know. Gotta act it if imma be it. "Daddy!" I squeal all happily as I get close. I'm still learning to talk, but for now i'm going to test my skills out on my Daddy and this new antlered girl. I stop just beside him and his thingy... I just don't know what to call it. "Daddy who she? What that with her? Is it like Momma's Keiran thingy?" Oh yeah, i'm cool. I did it without stuttering once. I look up at him, my dual colored eyes shining brightly.

I then look to her, tempted to fire off more questions to her. For now I settle just being near my Daddy. So what if I was heading out to see if I could find Breccan or any others to play with. He didn't need to know that I had planned to leave the safety of the herd.

"speech here"

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
Fear is what we Learn - by Arah - 01-18-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Rostislav - 01-19-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Vitani - 01-20-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Arah - 01-20-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Rostislav - 01-20-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Midas - 01-22-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Vitani - 01-25-2015, 10:12 PM