the Rift

[OPEN] Fear is what we Learn

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I watched as the mare and the way she looked at Daddy. I'm not sure I like it. However she speaks sweetly and places a flower behind my ear. I just stare, kinda in awe of the flower. It was beautiful, like the mare. "Thank you." But before I can say anything else Daddy speaks answering my question. So if her Wynter thing was called a bonded companion, and Daddy says Keiran is like Wynter... That must be what Keiran is too. I look around, suddenly seeing the dog thingy that had been near Daddy at my birth. I guess she must be Daddy's bonded companion. In those few moments my little brain just goes BOOM! It's almost an overload of information. I wonder how many others have companions and how one gets a companion.

My attention is caught again by Daddy speaking. "Instead of playing with my mind, Miss, I only ask that you provide your name." He huffs, I think he's mad at her. "You could give me a little credit. I am not so defensive as to deny a foreigner a fair chance. But your assumptions make me trust you less." He waits a minute or two then speaks yet again. Geeze Dad you talk a lot. "Let me start -- g'day, I'm Rostislav." I let it be quiet for a moment before speaking. "I'm Vitani" My voice is kind of sing songy.

About that time, here comes the Czar. I step close to my Daddy. I don't want to say I am scared on him.... But I kinda am. I look to him before my dual colored eyes go back to the Czar.

"speech here"
((OOC - sorry guys, didnt see it was my turn))

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
Fear is what we Learn - by Arah - 01-18-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Rostislav - 01-19-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Vitani - 01-20-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Arah - 01-20-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Rostislav - 01-20-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Midas - 01-22-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Fear is what we Learn - by Vitani - 01-25-2015, 10:12 PM