the Rift

[OPEN] Copper and Steel

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

I would say that Ettore was getting larger. He was not quite ready to try and learn how to fly, but it felt as though most of his tiny, white baby feathers had molted away and smoother ones had taken their place. I didn't doubt he possessed some beautiful design of reds, browns, and blacks strewn across his wings, and he was beginning to get more and more confident by the day.

Still, I tried to keep him sheltered, in the nest of blossoms and hair that the Earth God had given to me. Yet, as I moved, I could hear the sound of other hooves, perhaps even voices. This got me to stretch forward a little farther, closer to the border. My limbs carried me up toward where the steps were until I came across the pair. One which felt as though she were missing a wing and another who was close in height to her companion and definitely sturdy.

I gave a gentle smile, offering a small cough to announce my presence before I allowed some words to speak. "Africa, pleasure to see you again!" I said, Ettore giving off a few chirps of excitement at seeing the mare he had spent quite a bit of time with lately. "I am Rasta, and this is Ettore. I'm assuming you're a friend of Africa's? Welcome to the Falls," I said, eyes flickering toward the equine's frame. However, my gaze would never focus - it would always look as though I was staring off into the distance behind her because I couldn't actually see it.

It was time to meet new people, to care.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-18-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-19-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Africa - 01-20-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-22-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-22-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Africa - 02-03-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 02-06-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:32 PM