the Rift

[OPEN] Copper and Steel

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Africa came first. Her lithe body coming in close with a nicker upon her lips. And, once close enough, she pressed her warm lips against my shoulder in greeting before turning to introduce her travelling companion. It was Ettore, though, who was getting bored, so I carefully allowed him to balance upon my forehead before depositing him on my haunches where he bounced around excitedly - trying desperately to gain Silas' attention. More winged members of the family, he was always excited when they were around. Perhaps one day I would ask Africa or Sohalia if their companions would assist in teaching Ettore to fly. After all, I obviously couldn't.

Still, I focused my attention back upon the mare who had been introduced by Africa. "It's a pleasure, Cheska. Please, do rest up," I murmured, a gentle smile radiating across my face. The mare bobbed her head, bowing her head in respect as she spoke to both of us. She said that we had a beautiful home and I could only allow my smile to widen. "Gifted by the Earth God, graced by Midas' care - it would not be what it was without the attention the herd gives in keeping it thriving," I explained, shifting my weight a little as Ettore moved. "Come, we will rest farther in. You can get some water as well, for you must be exhausted." It was with that remark that I turned toward the center of the lands, where the water was the slowest and easiest to drink from, and began to slowly move off toward it. And, all the while Ettore continued to hop around upon my back - excited to be moving around for once.

urmagawd my posts are so short compared to y'alls. i'm sorry ;-;

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-18-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-19-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Africa - 01-20-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-22-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-22-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Africa - 02-03-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 02-06-2015, 05:41 PM