the Rift

[OPEN] Copper and Steel

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

The thank you that fell from the moderately built mare's maw was covered in an accent. Different, but not difficult to understand. It warrants a gentle smile from my lips as well as a delicate nod before I allow my frame to shift and bend in time to kick start the movement back to the inside of the Falls.

We moved as a trio, easily striding our way toward the middle of the lands and where the water was in most abundance along its edges. I can feel the way that the dirt melds with my hooves, shuffling limbs in certainty as I do my best to avoid the rocks. Meanwhile, Ettore bounces in his little nest against my neck in joy at the fact that we were moving back into the lands - back to a place where he can run waddle around with wings splayed out to the sides in an attempt to keep himself standing.

Once there, I can hear the sound of the visitor's sweet vocal curling through the air and mixing with the crashing sound of the waterfalls. She is inquiring about the feathered companions that both Africa and I possessed. I laughed, a gentle laugh that wasn't meant to be demeaning in any fashion. "No - not all. Some are of a furry variety, other's lack a companion completely. Africa might be able to explain a bit better," I said, eyes flickering to the mare who had seen more (not just literally, but figuratively as well when it came to these lands). Yes, she might be able to explain companions in a way that would make more sense to one who didn't have that 'feathered friend'.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-18-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-19-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Africa - 01-20-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-22-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-22-2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Africa - 02-03-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 02-06-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 02-07-2015, 01:32 PM