the Rift

[OPEN] Copper and Steel

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
So, yea. Africa was far better at explaining companions then I was. The intricacies of everyone else's (though none the less appreciated) were far less understood by my mind. I really was glad that she was here, someone that I could call a sister during these times when things were ever so slightly unsettled.

Alas, the other mare seemed to be just as exhausted as everyone else. She drank like there was no tomorrow and let out a small yawn before saying that it was a lovely place. I could only smile, Ettore chirping happily from his little nest. "Yea, it does grow on you, doesn't it?" I said, memories of my old herdland flooding back through my brain. The ones in Forma Silvestris that I had run had been much like this, which caused it to feel even more like a home for me than I had ever thought that it would. "You must be exhausted. Please, stay for the night. You can rest with Africa and I before you head back out on your travels. If I recall correctly, Africa said you were also going to see the Edge, with Africa leading you there?"

And, if that really was the case then they both needed to rest up entirely for it would take some time for them to get there. Another pause, before I allowed a few more words to fall from my lips. "Is there anything in particular you have questions about? I'm almost positive that either Africa or I could assist in some kind of answer," I say, trying my best to accommodate the guest who might become family."Talking"
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-18-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-19-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Africa - 01-20-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Cheska - 01-22-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Copper and Steel - by Rasta - 01-22-2015, 11:37 PM