the Rift

[OPEN] !! Different for Girls

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
Image Credit

Kvothe & Elodin

I think of myself... as a troubadour, a village storyteller, the guy in the shadows of the campfire.
- Louis L'Amour

A handful? She has no idea.

I smile tenderly at the little ball of tan and grey fur, warmth spreading through my chest. A handful he may be, but I would not trade him for all the knowledge in the world. He was just too precious, too dear, I honestly have no clue what I would do without constantly fretting over the little lad.

Resplendence speaks, and I turn my head to look at her, bells ringing, before a laugh escapes me. "Nay, not embarrassing. It needed to be said, and I am always willing to offer an ear." But where to begin on about me? "Well lass, if you have not guess I am not a native here. I come from a band of troupers, performers, and I left out of youthful curiosity to see the world, and have nary a whim to return to my parent's troupe. I recently struck up with two fellows like me, and together we plan to travel Helovia and share our stories, songs and trade with the herds and outcasts alike."

It was a dream, but one that was slowly solidifying before me. The troupe was small now, only three members, but I had hopes it would grow, that those who's hearts were restless would place their lot with us. "It is my dream, and I actually intend to spend a while at the shrines of the gods to see if they would tell me their tales... Could you imagine all a god must have seen and done in his or her lifetime?"

I could not comprehend the ages, but I could possibly the joy, the beauty, the tragedy, the horror, the darkness and the hopes they must have seen. And what better way to help than to warn Helovia about past mistakes, about wrongs that caused naught but strife? Yet also of the light, of the valor of mortals and gods alike. As a storyteller, I would of course embellish the tales so that they were suitable to tell, but the core would be the same, the details and names and places and actions.

Messages In This Thread
!! Different for Girls - by Resplendence - 01-19-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Kvothe - 01-19-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Resplendence - 01-19-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Kvothe - 01-19-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Resplendence - 01-19-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Kvothe - 01-20-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Resplendence - 01-20-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Kvothe - 01-24-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Resplendence - 01-25-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Kvothe - 01-26-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: !! Different for Girls - by Resplendence - 01-27-2015, 12:04 AM