the Rift

[OPEN] Dark Paradise

Arwen Posts: 15
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 8 Months
Frostie

I'll let you listen to my sweet, sweet lies.
She listened to her sisters words, then shook her head. "I know you hate it here...we can leave." If they were together the would be okay, she knew this for a fact. One would not be able to live without the other. Their bond was too deep, there was far too much love and neediness between them. Neither could live if the other died. She turned as Asch spun, watching as their father charged towards them. Something wasn't right, he wasn't looking at them like he knew them. Beside her Asch was trying to get their father's attention, Arwen was just began to back away.

Screams priced her ears, but the golden filly girl was frozen, staring at her father. Fire? Asch was using her magic against their papa...why was this happening? Why was he doing this? What was she doing? She had to help, inside her own magic sparked to life, the dead awakening. Their cold hands grasped at her legs. But then her father was attacking her sister, kicking out at her...then it came Arwen's turn as his horn swung towards her. She did not know what to do...but the voices screamed at her to move.

Arwen turned stunned to Asch, vaguely aware of her sister's voice speaking to her. Lunging forward, Asch slammed her shoulder into Arwen, shoving her abruptly out of the way of their deranged father's attack. Arlen watching her sister split open, her beautiful body collapse underneath her father. The scream was horrific, the pain her sister must be feeling could not be described. The pain Arwen was feeling couldn't either. "ASCH! ASCH NO!" Panic...seer panic. Watching the only one she loved die before her eyes. "NO! ASCH!"

Asch dropped from her father's horn, and she crumbled to the snow, Arwen collapsed next to her sister, sobbing witlessly. "I'm here, I'm right here." Her sister was dying, she was dying. Arwen was dying. Watching as her sister's thin legs kicked and twitched idly beneath the pain, her gaze followed the blood painting the snow around them. Arwen stared at her sister's last request. Time froze as she gazed down at her sister for the very last time. "I will always love you. I'll come to you in the afterlife. Wait for me." Struggling to her hooves she did not spare a glance for her sire as she sped away. She would not let her father kill her, it would destroy him more...and mother. Her death would be quiet, they would never find what was left of her. Then she and Asch would be together forever.

Messages In This Thread
Dark Paradise - by Asch - 01-19-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Dark Paradise - by Arwen - 01-22-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Dark Paradise - by Arwen - 02-20-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Dark Paradise - by Asch - 01-24-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: Dark Paradise - by Crowley - 01-26-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Dark Paradise - by Asch - 01-31-2015, 11:42 PM