the Rift

[OPEN] Did that JUST happen?!

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Stealing from this family was going to repaid only in death.

The flash of feathers brought Gwyneverre to life, rage spilling through every pore, a dark hiss-snarl ripping into the air from her parted jaws. There is no hesitation as the dragon jumps from Abraham's head, moving with quick ferocity towards the harpy. Rage splinters her very core, shaking her small, white body and filling it with hatred. Gwyn's nearly see-through wings beat hard against the wind, flapping desperately to catch up to the captured filly and her deceptive captor. Fiery eyes flick to the blue pegasus as she closes distance behind them. Gwyn growls and trills at her, trying to convey the message. Kill harpy. Don't drop filly. Rapid movement brings Gwyn close to the harpy, but in the distance the white dragon can see the growing red sands of the Dragon's Throat.

Gwyneverre follows the harpy, knowing that if this child was dropped from the bird-creature's clutches, it would end up as if Abraham had dropped her on the rocks as an egg. Splat. Roaring loudly, terribly, rattling her chest deeply, Gwyneverre strikes. She attempts to grasp onto the harpy's head, to dig her claws deep, deep, deep into flesh and cause agonizing pain. DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. US. She screamed inwardly, wings held out straight to gather as much air beneath them as possible, though were she successful in grasping and raking at the harpy's head, she kept her grip for dear life, clenching her feet and hands harder and harder, digging deeper and deeper towards brain matter.

Holy water cannot help you now

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
Did that JUST happen?! - by NPC - 01-20-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Did that JUST happen?! - by Ampere - 01-20-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: Did that JUST happen?! - by Abraham - 01-20-2015, 02:04 AM