the Rift

[OPEN] Did that JUST happen?!

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Instantaneous rage ripped across the entirety of the Dauntless, a fire ignited deep within his gut and exploding into the world around him. He screams, white-feathered hooves flailing into action. He is mindless in his charge, unaware of anything or anyone he might trample on his way towards her. "MACARIA!" His call of her name was filled with rage and sorrow, mixing into dangerous toxicity.

Too soon the Dauntless reaches the edge of the Island, ready to leap to be his daughter's savior, but instead he is passed by a dragon and Ampere. Another roaring scream leaves his throat, causing it to become raw. His screams echoed down into the clouds. "DAMNIT." Rage begins to make his body shake once more. CLOUDS. FUCKING. FORM. Loretta screamed mentally, skidding to a halt at Archibald's side. The clouds, once so mesmerizing and beautiful, formed around hoof and paw and lifted them. Today their beauty was lost, everything that they were, they were not enough. For the first and last time in his entire life, Archibald curses himself for not having wings.

NO, STAY WITH CIRCE! Archibald suddenly commands, shooting his head down to forcefully knock Loretta away from the cloud. I will return for her. There is a plea in his eyes, and as much as the bitch wants to save the child, she understands. Turning on her heels, Loretta raced back to the body, rapidly losing temperature. Be safe, my Dauntless. She leaves with him, blocking their mental imagery. The black and white behemoth did not need to see the bodies that would come to investigate his wife.

Anticipation, fury, worry, sorrow.

The emotions struggle for dominance in his banging heart, slapping against his chest like Mjolnir. As Archibald was lifted from the island he looked back towards his sons, watching their expressions. He is moved too quickly, however, descending towards the solidity of the terra, the Dauntless, in his fervor and desperation, gallops towards the Dragon's Throat, no intent to stop in his gold eyes.

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Did that JUST happen?! - by NPC - 01-20-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: Did that JUST happen?! - by Ampere - 01-20-2015, 01:48 AM