the Rift

[OPEN] Blood in the Water

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Danger, Danger, Danger. Oh stop, my middle name is danger, and I am surrounded by it on a daily basis. Hell, I even tried to hunt it down. I am sure I could take on this roaned brute, but the daughter waiting at home held me back. Despite the desire to challenge him, to resist the urge to rip into him.

"Reyneir"

Harks catch the name, and the dual toned face cocks, running his name through my mind, before storing it at the back of my mind. "Well met, Reyneir." I say, before coming to a halt before him. A inky black tail swishes at the ivory ankles, as I listen to the next words to from from his crude maw.

”Do all the horses here have powers? Magic?”

A snort escapes my nostrils, as I shake my head. No, not all. I had yet to gain the ability to gain the magic I desired. Then again, I had not yet tried for it. I would soon though. My dark blues roll back in my head before focusing back on the roan. "No. Not all of us. I, as an example do not have magic. There are many though. Some have magic that they can use in battle, some just as a decoration. Some are born with it, and others have earned it through quests from the gods..." A small smile dances on my lips, and I watch the roan. "Any other questions?" I can answer some, but not all. Then again I am not to keen on spending my whole day answering questions for the stocky stud. I have places to be, people to see. Well. Not many people.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Reyneir]
Words;; 286 words
Notes;; Sorry this took so long to get to you! <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Blood in the Water - by Reynier - 01-23-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Sialia - 01-23-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Reynier - 01-26-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Blood in the Water - by Sialia - 01-27-2015, 10:36 PM