the Rift

[PRIVATE] I can hear your heart
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
Doubt comes in on sticks but then he kicks like a horse.

Whatever tension was between them, whatever distance the birth of Zero had placed on the tentative love that had tried to blossom - Gaucho was too tired to acknowledge it. He didn't know what they were anymore, or what Ampere wanted. Hell, he wasn't even sure what he wanted - or at least he wouldn't admit that he did. In truth he did know, and the certainty of his emotions was merely suppressed by the exhaustion that weighed heavily upon his shoulders.

He would deal with it, but later.

His normally deep gaze appeared flat, empty somehow as he looked towards her as she approached. Gaucho's head bobbed gently at the sound of his name, before his attention was pulled back to the egg.

"Not know ... when Gaucho find Mara, she in an egg just like this. She was dying. Maybe this egg dying too."

Again, the faint tapping sound resonated outwards. Inside a light seemed to pulse, or perhaps it was just a body moving. Hesitantly, Mara wriggled backwards, winding up Gaucho's foreleg and remaining there. It could very likely be be holding a predator - the snake would be cautious. Even as a baby, things that came out of eggs could eat snakes such as she with ease.

Without much pomp, a crack appeared in the egg. A foot emerged from that crack, small and wrinkled in appearance. A sound like a squeak followed, as the leg shook weakly as if trying to kick open the rest of the shell. Nostrils flaring, Gaucho watched with interest. The light inside of the egg pulsed brighter, and then brighter still. The leg retracted as smoke began to pour from the small opening. Lowering his dark muzzle, Gaucho's head titled, internally weighing whether or not he should interfere.

Just as he was about to use his antler to pry about the hole that the foot had created, the entire shell burst into flames. Disintegrating quickly, a squashed looking bird of red and fire sat on the sands. Completely black eyes squinted against the light of day, as it helplessly looked around.

A Pheonix.

Yet .. it was unlike any he had seen. It was pathetically small, and bore only one colour. The flames on its body burned weakly, as wings that looked more like clumps of meat beat softly against its body, trying to move it forward.

Weakly it squawked again, toppling over in the sand.

Image Credits -- Table style by Tamme!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 01-23-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 01-25-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 01-26-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-02-2015, 02:01 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-02-2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-07-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-08-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-08-2015, 01:12 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-08-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Ampere - 02-09-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: I can hear your heart - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 01:14 AM