the Rift

[OPEN] Lost in this moment

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost

'Why is this cliff so interesting to me?' The colt sided softly as he gazed out quietly over the ocean. Maybe it was the ocean that drew him here? Or was it the heart lifting wind? Sighing silver eyes gazed out over the blue waves. It was a rather hot day, the sun beamed down roughly against his golden pelt. A thought came to the colt and he turned away from the cliff. Walking purposefully he pushed his way through the misty undergrowth. Ilios was like that, when something came to him the boy wanted to do his brain was only on that thing. Soon he came to a clearing. Pausing at the edge of the open space orbs closed thinking of wind in his feathers. Taking a deep breath as eyes flew open he took off running over the open area. Wings sprung wide pumping at the hot air.

Flying was slowly becoming easier. Solid hooves left the Earth before he even reached the half way point. Flapping hard the colt flew straight up, avoiding the trees. Looking down at the clearing for a moment before tossing his head. Racing away from the World's Edge the youngster set his sights south west. Following the coast made it easy for him to soar above the world. Warm updrafts held and pushed him over the curve of the land effortlessly. Straight faced the stud finally found a spot that seemed, secluded enough. He didn't really want company, and Gods knew alone time was next to impossible to come by. Landing with a loud thump, sand sucked at his strong teal hued legs. Snorting softly silver eyes surveyed the desolate land. Without anyone in sight the golden knight turned towards the water carefully striding into the lazy slapping waves.

Speech
Tag;; @[ Myrrine]
Words;; 297
Notes;; -_- Oh man does this suck! It gets better I promise! His voice
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Lost in this moment - by Ilios - 01-24-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Lost in this moment - by Myrrine - 01-24-2015, 11:33 AM