the Rift

What have I gotten into? (Open)

Angelique Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

If only one truly knew the horrors I had been drug through. It was enough to make one cringe. And hard to believe I even managed to survive such circumstances. More so because of my timid nature. It still shocked me that I was still graced with the gift of life.

I could feel the four sets of eyes on me, and that also managed to frighten me a little more. I wasn't used to being something that captured on lookers attention and it seems I had both of theirs. I could feel my bodice tremble once more. Neither of them however seemed to have no ill will towards me.. Wouldn't they have already lunged for me if they had? I kept my crown lowered. Tresses cascading down my furry cheek bones. Pools still locked on the duo. I wanted to take a step fore ward, to introduce myself.. But at the same time my mind refused to let my legs carry me foreward. As if I were immobile.

It was once the fluttering of the wings hit my auds that my bodice jumped in a startled manner. Twin occulars switching to the creature as it moved to a limb and then swiftly back to the lighter mare that still stood in the distance.. Again she spoke, her voice soft.. her words carassed my ears and it slowly began to put me a little more at ease. There was something with the softness of her voice that made my tension slowly evaporate. Well until she begun to close the distance between us that is. Muscles instantly tightening once more. It was her posture however that caused the tension to slightly ease up once more. It was then I noticed the orange hued flames that danced around her strands. An invisible brow rose as my dial shop upwards to get a better view.. Not only did she have a wing, but the flames seemed to follow her as well.. This surely was a strange land. My own crown lowered once more to continue to possess that submissive stance that I held onto so tightly.

Once again she spoke, her words just as before dancing into my twin towers. Even as she spoke a gentle smile seemed to grace her lips. Perhaps there was no real reason to see her as a threat... She seemed rather nice to me, well for now anyway. I even took note that she seemed to avoid making loud noises while approaching. Twigs littered the ground and yet she managed to avoid every one of them. And so I took it upon my self to take a few rather shaky steps forward, forcing a smile to tug the corners of my velveteen lips upwards.

"A..Africa? Th..that's a lovely name. N..n..never met anyone with a name l..l..like that." I tried my hardest not to stutter, but it didn't seem to work to well. I outstretched my right leg, bowing my cranium even lower now to mimmick what seemed to be a bow of some sorts before focusing on her once more."I..I'm Angelique.. Or A..Angel for short."

Ooc- Sure I don't mind being tagged :)
Tag:@[Africa]

Angelique
You can never cross the ocean, until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

ADD SOME IMAGE CREDITS HERE, PLEASE

Messages In This Thread
What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 01-24-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 01-25-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 01-26-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 01-27-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 01-27-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 01-30-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Angelique - 02-15-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: What have I gotten into? (Open) - by Africa - 02-18-2015, 06:00 AM