the Rift

:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Rage, absolute and blinding coursed through the stallion's veins. His whole body shook, golden eyes narrowed on Gaucho. Hehad killed her. All of the evidence had pointed to him and Archibald did not break down the Throat's doors, demand Gaucho to be taken hostage. No. No one could have prevented this. This was the dealing of the bitch goddess. Archibald watched as her purple form shifted away--towards the World's Edge--and his immense anger flared only more. He would demolish her, punish her for what she had done to him and to Ktulu. Hototo was gone, the Constrictor's firstborn. His friend would feel agony within her breast, as deep as his own from the death of his lover.

Together, the warriors would mourn.

United, they would take their revenge.

Archibald stepped forward, looking from god to god, his rage apparent, but his eyes questioning. "Yes, his life for theirs." Archibald snarled, remembering the warm embrace of his mate and her beautiful, intense blue eyes. Turning his blazen face towards the pegasus, Archibald lowered his head some, the desire to rip flesh from bones and paint the world in this brute's blood too-tempting. His body continued to tremble with the intensity of his anger as it rushed through his body. Loretta, at her bonded's side, snarled deeply. Her amber eyes were glazed over with nothing but pure hatred. Every hair on her body stood on end, and her lips curled up to reveal her dangerous teeth, ready to rip Gaucho's throat out and eat it.

The pair stayed still, however, waiting for the command of the immortal, all-powerful stallions that commanded the world to speak. As much as Archibald held a grudge against the God of the Sun for burning the Foothills and his herd mates, it was unmatched in the hatred he felt towards the Goddess of the Moon at this point. She had caused Circe to fall, as well as the others, and she walked away unscathed. The fire in Archibald's gut twisted and burned him from the inside out, devouring everything in blackness, anger, hatred, bloodlust.

Where was Ktulu? She had to be here--this was her fight and her business as much as it was his. She needs to help us kill him, too. Loretta told the Dauntless through their bond, he tail sticking straight up in the air as she released another gurgling snarl into the wind.

THE DAUNTLESS
tablebykite [ sharysaogail|sed-rah-stock|lakela|@deviantart.]

[I didn't see any restrictions on posting, and it was not labeled private, so if I need to take this down just let me know ^^; ]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
:: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Official - 01-24-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Archibald - 01-24-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ktulu - 01-24-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Cera - 01-24-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Midas - 01-24-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: CONCLUSION - by Ryuu - 01-25-2015, 03:34 AM