the Rift

[PRIVATE] there's something beautiful and tragic in the fallout

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

There was silence, a long pause between the two brothers in arms. Archibald waited, golden eyes looking down on powder blue. As terrible as Archibald seemed at relationships, he had a handful of horses in his life that he would die for and would in turn die for him. Kaj the Stormbringer, today, it seemed, joined that handful. While the two stallions did not hold the history of the Grey which brought the bond to concrete ties as it did with his family, they did hold some history between them--Kahlua's challenge, the Confutatis challenge, and the moment with the Hidden Falls leaders. They had proved themselves to each other thrice over, and Archibald knew it would only continue.

When Kaj returned Archibald's touch, the stallion's body softened some. Archibald moved around Kaj to continue walking, now that they had waded through the sea of emotions that was berating Kaj. Archibald moved with his head in a comfortable, lower position, golden eyes searching the lands around them. If he had to continue to walk with this King--which he did not find a chore, nor to be unimportant--he was still going to make a patrol out of it. "Storms are not a bad thing, Stormbringer, it is what you do with them." Archibald nodded, mostly to himself, as he continued to walk, just knowing that the pale buckskin would fall in step with him. Through the forest, Loretta crashed, finally returning to the company of the warlords. Her tail waved behind her happily, her paws and muzzle painted with the expression of her kill. Blood stained her pristine white and red coat. A mighty fine rabbit. I hid the rest for later. She smiled up at Archibald, licking her lips while trotting on the opposite side of him as Kaj. Thank you, Loretta. The alone time was good for Kaj. Archibald sent through their bond, tail flicking over her back.

"The warriors here are strong, Kaj, but few in number. Cheveyo, the mare you and Kahlua appointed as Captain, has abandoned her post and is nowhere to be found." Archibald moved the topics, ready to cover business with his once-again level-headed King. "I would like Ktulu to be promoted at my side once more."

Archibald the Dauntless

I Am a Stone, Unaffected
Rain Hell Down Onto Me
Flesh and Bone, Unaffected
Your Fool I Will Not Be

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: there's something beautiful and tragic in the fallout - by Archibald - 01-25-2015, 12:10 PM