the Rift

what we've got is gold

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota & Ktulu
The Poisoner & The Constrictor

Lakota's laughter was odd clasped inside fanged teeth, but Ktulu's grumble was as amusing as she'd anticipated. "You know I prefer your tallness, anyways," she purred, and tried not to freak out about the fact that it was a very literal thing. Sensing Ktulu's discomfort with the body she'd been placed it, Lakota snuffled comfortingly. "It does not make you any less in my eyes. If you can see me swimming in my own filth, I can see you frail." Concise, succinct, it was the hard truth but delivered on a gently tongue.

The reaction to the names however, did cause a bout of laughter from the tigress. "They are names from my old language, I won't be offended if you don't like them," she easily clarified. Ktulu suggested her own name for their child, and Lakota's eyes softened beneath the weight of her love for the soul at her side. Her heart felt fit to burst, as if it could not possibly contain the magnitude of love she felt. It would be a pleasant death, she decided. "It's beautiful," she agreed easily, voice soft and emotive, revealing every depth and level to the love that pressed against the seams of her skin.

Ah, so Lakota had been right about forgetting to inform Ktulu about her differing languages. Her question was rather easily ameliorated, however. "Il mio bambino. My baby. And you are il mio tesoro, il mio amato, il mio compagno, il mio tutto," she whispered softly. Love gleamed in her eyes as she translated. "My treasure, my beloved, my partner, my everything." Lakota had always been the one more comfortable with expressing her emotion, her love, despite her disconnect with her feelings. Still, she'd never doubted the intensity of Ktulu's feelings in response to her own.

The bravery it must have taken for Ktulu to touch her nose to Lakota's cheek was not lost on the Poisoner, who let out a shaky breath and closed her eyes. "I love you too," she murmured. For it was all that needed to be said.

Again, the pain came, sharp and disorienting. Lakota clamped her jaws around a scream and tried to relax her body, accept the transformation. After three of them, this being her fourth, she was very slowly growing used to it. Though she doubted it was good, as even Ktulu could not transform that often in such a short span. Swaying on blackened hooves she opened her eyes and blinked firmly, trying to stabilize herself. Shaking, she moved towards her mate, tired and limbs sore. Still, she pressed herself inexorably to Ktulu's side. "This is getting...very hard on me," she panted softly. Her body was not at all used to transforming, and her knees were suspiciously shaky. "When we get home, I demand we sleep for the next three days," she laughed tiredly, leaning her face into Ktulu's neck and breathing in her scent. At least it was almost over.

@[Ktulu]

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 01-24-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-10-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Random Event - 02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-16-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-18-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-19-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 03-03-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 03-13-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Random Event - 03-24-2015, 03:17 PM