the Rift

what we've got is gold

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota & Ktulu
The Poisoner & The Constrictor

Ktulu's soft rumbled word was distorted by the ringing in the Poisoner's ears, sharp and profound, splitting her head apart in tandem with her sudden migraine. Groaning softly as it faded, for if anything the Earth God did not believe this to be a torturous experience, Lakota blinked away the dizziness dominating her vision to try and return Ktulu's form to some semblance of normality. Even as she recovered from her shock, she could tell that Ktulu was still tense, expecting her own transformation any moment. Despite the both of them waiting, it seemed determined not to come, and Lakota was left the only one with new appendages.

Ktulu's words were grounding, familiar, and Lakota sighed as she sank into the familiar tenor of her mate's vocals. It was comforting, though this particular transformation was far less damaging to her mentality. She was grudgingly thankful for that fact. "I swear he's doing it just to mess with us," she snorted softly, her views on gods in general not always a very favorable thing. But she had to force some sort of appreciation, or she'd likely be turned away even after all her efforts. Barren, wishing for the one thing she could never had.

No. As much as Lakota despised it, she would play nice, if only for that reason.

"It seems so," she agreed, trotting a quick circle around her beloved before grinning, lascivious. "Though I do like what I see," she teased, because Ktulu's natural self would always be what she loved. Lakota loved her regardless of how she looked, what form she took, but familiarity had never bred contempt within the Poisoner. In fact, it was quite the opposite with her.

"I don't know," the sapphire maiden confessed. "Maybe he's seeing if our love would waver, should or forms change." It was just a theory of course, but if it helped Ktulu settle her mind Lakota would theorize her way through all of the Gods and their actions. "In that case, he's severely lacking in material against us. I'd love you scaled, feathered, winged, or wooly." Her wings moved without her consent, appealing to her emotions, primaries curling with happiness and love. Sensitive undersides flashed courtingly, as if Lakota needed to woo her mate any more than she apparently already had in order to actually establish their relationship.

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 01-24-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-10-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Random Event - 02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-16-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 02-18-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 02-19-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Ktulu - 03-03-2015, 11:57 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Lakota - 03-13-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: what we've got is gold - by Random Event - 03-24-2015, 03:17 PM