Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
Steel blue eyes widen until they threaten to burst from her eye sockets. Shoving her own baby into the thick grass around the oasis she spoke quickly, "Aakesh STAY here! There is another one of those bird things! STAY!!" His own silver eyes were wide and his body trembled as he sunk down low in the grass. The colt had never seen his mother so frightened and she had never yelled at him before. Sure he had the message the mare took off. Her heavy body made her slow, but she pushed herself hard. What if it was after Hertz! he had to be close by. Anger flared white hot as she raced after the bird thing. Golden hair flew behind her, trinkets tinkled threatening to fly off, but she did not care.

She arrived late to the scene, there were several there. Rushing passed the gigantic black and white stallions she drew to a panting halt next to her lead healer and the black and blue warrior. She just caught Ampere's last few words about someone caring for the babe. Looking down at the poor babe she stepped to block the sun, she couldn't be more than a few days old, and the sun was surely odd and boiling to her young flesh. "What happened here?" Gazing around at the strangers her anger slowly diminished replaced by worry and confusion. She could see how sweaty everyone was, besides the golden girl. Dipping her head towards the bag on her right shoulder digging in her bag trying to find something that would help them, but her mind was to scrambled to find anything.

Pulling out of the bag she thought hard and fast before speaking thoughtfully, "I'm sorry to rush in here like this, but I saw the bird thing..." Her words drifted off for a second, "I already have to babes, but I would be more than happy to take care of her." Looking lovingly down at the babe she turned to gaze at the studs then the mares. "There are many plants I could take to help make sure I can feed them all; Nettle, alfalfa, and several others. Aakesh is already starting to eat grass, so that will help..." Turning back to the babe, she lowered her muzzle softly trying to nuzzle her neck. 'Poor baby, what happened to your mother?' The sweet healer's heart broke as she looked at the horned girl.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 406
Tags:
Note:
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
This is how babies are born - by NPC - 01-25-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Ampere - 01-25-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Sikeax - 01-25-2015, 01:44 AM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Macaria - 01-25-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Archibald - 01-25-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Reginald - 01-26-2015, 03:00 PM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Ampere - 01-31-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Alija - 02-01-2015, 02:58 AM
RE: This is how babies are born - by Macaria - 02-04-2015, 11:11 AM