[OPEN] There is no fire hot enough

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

I didn't give up the light;
I closed my eyes and closed myself

The sun had yet to rise, and she glared at the moon as if the force of her stare could rid it from the sky. She walked south, toward the Dragon's Throat where she had promised to meet the golden girl, promised to give this place another chance. This was the house of her father, after all, and she had failed him. She had failed Hototo. She had failed the only other one of her kind to care about her existence at all. Though only a child, she had taken the task her father had given her very seriously. Each death had brought a wave of nausea as she stared over corpses that meant things to everyone else but her.

Never before had her youth felt so limiting, but now she was a slave. Fury ebbed and flowed in her heart like an ocean on fire, silver eyes glinting with unbridled rage. Aithniel had wanted nothing more than to take down the purple bitch, but she had just walked away. Turned her back and walked away like the arrogant coward she was... And what good would it have done to stand in her way? The goddess would have stepped over her like a moose steps over an anthill - without a second thought.

"AAARRHHHHHHHGGGGGG!" she screamed in frustration, staring at the vast expanse of sand surrounding her. The scrawny ribs at her sides heaved, gasping for air as she released her rage in a yell. Angrily, she kicked a rock, fire sparking from her hooves and blooming in front of her, a physical manifestation of her rage. She narrowed her gaze on the plume, willing it to grow.

Her heart hammered in her chest, all other noises falling away as she watched the fire grow, roaring and crackling in the air. She pressed harder, sweat from travel and exertion dripping down her brow. A grin tugged at the corner of her lips, and she looked upward, sending the conflagration straight into the sky like the very fires that summoned her father. On a heavy exhale, the fire burned out as she released it from her grasp. Maybe she wasn't big enough now, not strong enough, but she could practice and train. One day, she would persecute the injustice in the world.

One day, she would judge the sins of the failures around her, condemn them for their crimes. But now, she would learn in the sandy halls of her father. She would hone her skills. And she would fulfill her promise.

The moon goddess would know the meaning of fire as she never had before. Aithniel would tilt the scales of her precious balance and make her burn.

[[So, batshit girl is joining :) ]]
@[Tandavi] <--- she gave the invite. BLAME THIS ONE.

Art by Aimless-Claims @ DA

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 01-25-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Tandavi - 02-03-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 03-06-2015, 12:57 AM