the Rift

[OPEN] There is no fire hot enough

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

A voice called out her name, echoing in the lingering tension of her power. Silver eyes, piercing and cold, snapped to the one to speak, and she felt her heart soften marginally. Tandavi. Her kindness had been a warmth in the cold, and Aithniel wanted to give her the reward of her heart in return. No matter how hard she tried, she could not give up any more pieces to be abandoned again. Instead, she smiled, giving him the fire with a spark and approaching. Long legs and a lanky stride were all she had, having traveled so far for such a young child in the span of a short time.

Her first birthday had come and passed uncelebrated. Even she was unsure of when she had fully came to be in this world. Her earliest memories were of foul tasting meat and the eyes of the one standing in front of her now, and Aithniel stopped just in front of the golden stranger and her interesting, fluffy friend. She greeting Natraj with a little bow of her head, copying the mannerisms she had seen the adults do with each other. Her mane, just starting to fold over one side of her neck, flopped.

"Tandavi!" she said in return, her voice calm but happy. "I... well... I am taking you up on your offer, and I want to live here. Well - I want to try at least," the girl said, taking a deep breath and looking across the desert so full of memories and heartache. Still, this was her father's land. "I want to learn more about my father so that I may serve him justly." A flash of danger sparked across her molten eyes, a promise of wrath and anger.

"So, will you let me be a part of your herd?" Aithniel waited with bated breath, heart thumping hard in her chest. She wanted nothing more than to belong again, somewhere close to the only family she had left.

@[Aithniel]

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 01-25-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Tandavi - 02-03-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:58 PM