the Rift

[OPEN] There is no fire hot enough

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel was startled to see the gigantic, muscular murderer descend, heavy hooves hitting the sand. Her silver eyes widened, feeling tendrils of fear coil in her gut. She was not disappointed by the fear she harbored in her heart, for that fear would keep her safe and help her make wiser decisions. But as she stared at him and those tough, blue eyes, she knew that she wasn't looking in the eyes of a killer; she had gleaned that much when he was prone before the gods, accepting judgment. He was honorable to bring himself before the courts, and her soul surged with desire to condemn and judge the righteous and sinners of the world.

The filly felt wanted when she was accepted by Gaucho, and she nodded, taking up her new herd with honor. "Thank you," she said firmly, nodding her head once. Scrawny, malnourished bones expanded with her breath as she listened to his next question, perking up slightly at the chance to explain. So few desired to know her opinions.

"I want to better serve my father, the God of the Sun," she said clearly. "I... well... he tasked us to find the killer, but Hototo died anyway." The filly frowned. Hototo was the only one nice to me. But, the Moon God was wrong, and I want to make it right. Here, I can learn about my power and whatever plans my father has for me." Maybe, she could even discover the agonizing mystery of her past? Aithniel shrugged her wings slightly, wagging her lion's tail around her hocks.

The filly smiled at the fire bird, clicking her hooves together and summoning a small plume of flame, waving the little orb in circles around the bird. Controlling the smaller sized flame was much, much easier.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 01-25-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Tandavi - 02-03-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 03:19 PM