the Rift

[OPEN] There is no fire hot enough

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Rarely were secrets so healthy, but in this case, not knowing served a better end. The words unspoken kept a relationship whole. Still, the ache gnawed at her soul, but not as much as it could were she to know the truth. Now, she could daydream about her mother dying valiantly, having to leave in order to protect herself and the ones she loved. While she knew that was a foolish belief, it was still a comfort at times. The stallion was barely known to her at all, as she had avoided Zikar's lessons ever since he had wanted to take her wings. Only Erebos had saved her then, and she would always remember him fondly for his actions.

His words were a drink of cool water in the desert, and she stared at the masculine creature, dumbfounded. Her wide, youthful silver eyes watched in confusion, trying to hide the suspicion and pain that had plagued her young life from her inception. Why would someone so powerful and strong give her whatever she wanted? Because of her lineage? The Sun God was important to him, but she wanted to forge her own path. Still, her soul cried out for the positive attention and hungrily drank from his words of praise. Could she have both blind affections and still be independent?

The orb of fire she had created bounced around, teasing and playing with the beautiful fire bird, and she smiled absently, lost in her thoughts for only a moment. Then, a girlish, smirking smile crossed her lips, the little orb of fire slowly fading out as her focus wavered back to Gaucho. "My name is Aithniel," she replied clearly, confidence a rare gem on her uncertain personality. "And if you are willing to do anything for me, then let me return the favor. I want to learn and protect the land of my father. I want to bring justice. I want to enforce."

Aithniel smiled. "So let me do these things for you." She couldn't just take a gift without it being even. Everything hung in a balance, and balanced was how the world should be.

@[Gaucho]

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 01-25-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Tandavi - 02-03-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 02:32 PM
RE: There is no fire hot enough - by Aithniel - 02-24-2015, 02:58 PM