the Rift

[OPEN] We Are The Wicked Ones

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

So many ideas circled around my mind regarding the shadow that I was leading to the Aurora Basin, though not even a glint in my eyes gave away my intentions. Instead, I filled the silence with general information about the herd as far as I knew. I mentioned that only unicorns possessed the Basin, that I was a 'Phantom' rank, and only the very basic description of the territory. No need to tell her every little thing, she could easily figure the land out on her own. As the air began to thin, a chill in the wind tickled my coat, a clear sign that we were quickly approaching the place that I had been calling home for recent months. Before long, the bronze mechanisms that resembled our kind were visible in the horizon, gleaming in the sunlight. Coolly I stepped closer to them without fear, but I did toss my muzzle towards them as I explained what they were to Zandora. "They recognize those that belong to the Basin, any intruders are met with one hell of a welcoming..."

My orbs narrowed at them slightly, as though daring them to attempt to block Zandora. However, nothing happened. Well, step one was a success. Now, just to get the official welcoming committee. As I walked deeper into the lands, my lips parted to call for one of the leads or higher ranks. Once I had made my call, I paused to wait beside the ebony and violet mare, ivory tail lashing at my flank. "Now, let the show begin." I whispered to the vixen slyly before anyone would even have a chance of overhearing my words, a devilish gleam in my eyes reflected my hint for her to do her best to get on the good side of whoever would come to welcome her.

OOC: @[Zandora] and anyone!

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
We Are The Wicked Ones - by Panzram - 01-25-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-14-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 03-26-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-22-2015, 07:04 AM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 03-26-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Deimos - 04-03-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: We Are The Wicked Ones - by Zandora - 04-10-2015, 12:13 PM