the Rift

[OPEN] Rome

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I have two eager travellers it seemed and my venture into courteous territory had yet to reveal what it had left me with. Perhaps a little show of goodwill wasn’t all that bad, it led them down the path to believe I was something I wasn’t, which was quite fine in my honest opinion. The less they know of me the less they can do to me later, though why I continue this charade I do not know, its not like I’m still out in the wild with my sorry excuse of a mother. In then end, maybe there was some truth in old habits die hard. Though I am quite interested to know why the stallion is so eager to follow me back, was he harbouring ill will to my kin or was he simply craving home comforts? Considering he was a party of one and not really carrying a distinct scent, I trusted he was the latter of my thoughts for now though I didn’t rest his case entirely. Full trust came with time and this one had some work to do before I could walk comfortably beside him. I offer a lopsided smile to the fiery filly that belonged to the orange land of the Wild Fire before I began to shift my cloven feet.

The road is a little longer on foot than by wing and I find myself wishing the brute had a pair of feathered appendages just so she didn’t have to walk the whole way back. Yet, I stifle the sigh that bubbled behind my lips and began to walk northerly in hopes the other two would follow. My lips remained sealed for a time before a question rose to them and I looked back to the spiky haired fellow "do you really come from nowhere?" I ask in amusement, knowing that he must come from somewhere, no one apart from the Gods just began to ‘exist’, surely. I left the question there and awaited his answer as I continued onwards, the trees slowly becoming thinner until they had almost gone and the rolling green opened up to them. By the time I arrived home dawn was almost upon us.

I search for the entrance where the rocky paths lead down into the veiled herd land and, upon spotting them; I motioned to my party to follow me down the well-worn road. My feet navigate the road well enough, I’ve walked down here enough to know how not to fall, but to my travellers they may find the uneven entrance a little harder to travel upon. I say nothing in my wickedness and leave them to find their own way down the path, doing was learning was it not? By the time I reached the bottom and walked out onto a clear bit of vibrant grass as the water crashed over rocks in the distance, I turned to my company and motioned to the vast expanse before them. "Welcome to the Hidden Falls" I had to project my voice a little louder than usual to be heard over the violent falling water.

With a short sigh I pause before going on, considering my next words with care and this time I directly address the young filly, Spice. "You may stay a day young one, after that you must leave or to remain any longer you will have to join my ranks." Indeed, my accommodating attitude was short and had limits, but it was the best I could manage. Any longer and there must be something in it for me.

I turn to Talion lastly and considered him a moment "I offer the same to you. Should you wish to remain this herd has many ranks within it, if you have a talent to pursue or an interest. Everyone here has a job and we all work in our own unique ways to care for our family."

@[Talion] & @[Spice]

We're volcanoes in the night
We're rolling like meteorites
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Rome - by Ghost - 01-25-2015, 11:08 AM