the Rift

[OPEN] When you hear that trumpet sound, rise right out of the ground

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

He replies in ways that Öde could never have prepared for. A goddess? the boy thinks, bewildered, fascinated, and disappointed. Their feelings about the murderer differ though, in that Reginald found her gender a despicable weakness to her strength, Öde was grieved to know it was only a god and not something he could harness for himself. Still, it was a testament to the heavenly bodies, so much greater than the kings they both played for. If Öde was to wear a crown, he wanted it made of stars.

He wanted to make those fucking clouds kneel.

A dark head turns in the darkness at the revelation of his blood brother's felled dam. Öde is quiet, unsure of what to say that would be fitting, though internally his blood roars with likened sorrow, bitter vengeance, and cold understanding. What can be said though? Nothing will make it better, nothing will bring her back, and if it was a goddess that wrought the demise then their revenge would be long coming, if at all. All that existed was a familiarity between them, each understanding the other's loss, and in so providing a stoic support. "You'll carry on her work," Öde exhaled, intending to do the same of his own milk giver.

Reginald had not finished his tales though, and under the blow of his words Öde laughed. It might have been an inadvertent response, his body's attempt at silencing the truth for the sake of sanity, but whatever it was he cut off the sound sharply, frowning at its finish. "Dead?" he echoed at last, hurt at the notion that eh would simply cease to be when he had so much left to accomplish.

The thoughts that churned in his head, but thankfully Reginald offered him a simpler respite, leaving those dark hallways for Öde to walk alone, another time. In the gloom Öde smiled at the mention of his lord, and happily stepped closer to the interest of his lost sibling. "He is the devil in the darkness, the god of the damned, the king of demons." Öde grinned wolfishly, enamored by the tales of his king.

"He reaped a land that lies just beyond Helovia, his might crushing many foes and bestowing many crowns. He assembled masses of the wicked, leading them into battle so that they might done on blood and build in bones... he struck horror into the hearts of all those that lived in his domain." Öde smiled, imagining it all as if he had been there. "He would have conquered the world, but so much gold attracts a lot of greed. His own faithful soldier felled him, but he never killed him, not entirely. He lives on in my blood, in my name, in my deeds. He is my guidance in this world, placing each step."

Öde grew fervent, excited and loud with his faith. "HE PULLED ME FROM MY GRAVE, HE IS MY GOD!" The dark head swept down swiftly to his chest, prayers muttered rapidly beneath his breath.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you hear that trumpet sound, rise right out of the ground - by Öde - 02-25-2015, 11:36 PM