the Rift

[PRIVATE] it leaves us with nothing but a memory
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia both agreed and disagreed, but her thoughts on the matter were unnecessary at this point in time. Ktulu needed her time to grieve and to blame. She deserved her chance to hate, fume and spit all of the negativity from her soul, and most of all, she deserved vengeance. While this was not her battle to wage, and while she thought that Hototo had made his own decisions, Ophelia would stand by her sister. The pale princess let out a cleansing breath, trying to put the darkness aside and focus on what was important. She stayed close, her heart aching and then she stiffened at the mention of Roskuld.

"I've... experienced that before," she replied. I told her that she could be her own individual and live her own live, but she hates me, Ktulu. I failed her in some way that I don't understand and the guilt is crushing." She truly didn't understand how she had failed, but she had. Was it disappearing for that time? Was it something she said? Something she didn't?

She quickly dried one of Ktulu's tears with a soft brush of her muzzle, rooting around in her head for any other stressors. Long ago, Ktulu had granted open access permission to her mind, and she looked around, getting angry at the fact that she had seen Midas and he had summarily dismissed her from his presence. Ophelia wanted to growl, but she held her tongue. When had he started to speak like that? What other presence was there in the Falls? And why did he nearly dismiss Ktulu's earnest honesty?

The pale princess scowled, hiding the expression in her sister's neck. "I'll wait for you here, then." And she would. She was not going to interrupt a herd meeting with her presence.

@[Ktulu]

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
it leaves us with nothing but a memory - by Ktulu - 01-25-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: it leaves us with nothing but a memory - by Ophelia - 02-16-2015, 11:54 AM